Refurbished Star TSP700II
Black Thermal Printer
25 pin serial interface
Star TSP700II - Manufacturers information
The TSP700II is a cost effective multifunctional printer, capable of printing high quality receipts and fixed length tickets and labels on paper up to 0.15mm thick. With a high quality cutter as standard and black mark sensor for fixed length printing, the TSP700II can be used as a label printer, lottery printer or dedicated ticket printer for cinemas, theme parks and events. Its compact and versatile design means the TSP700II can also be mounted vertically in a kiosk environment for unattended receipt or ticket printing with an optional flashing paper exit guide.
High Quality Printing
Featuring a double resolution mode to increase sharpness on any graphic, the TSP743II makes it easier than ever to create eye-catching graphics for company logos and promotions.
The TSP700II’s plug-in interfaces allow users to change its interface efficiently. Interfaces include Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet and HI X Connect with Star CloudPRNT. Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing for Cloud retail, logistics and hospitality applications enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt, order, ticket and label printing using a standard receipt printer.
Kiosk and self service
The TSP700II is used in kiosks and self-service applications worldwide due to its ease of integration and reliable printing.
- Fast, high quality receipt printer capable of producing barcodes, labels and tickets at at 250mm/second
- “Drop-In & Print” easy paper loading
- Black mark sensor for fixed length labels and tickets
- 60,000,000 lines CRT reliability and compatible with most operating platforms
- Full or partial cut autocutter (centre)
- Ergonomic splash resistant design with easy clean case and splash proof cover available
- Double Density (406x 203dpi) print resolution for high quality graphics and barcodes.
- Advanced Configuration Utility with the ability to configure graphics or coupons without expensive software changes or complicated set up procedures.
- Choice of Interfaces including HI X with WebPRNT and CloudPRNT for web and cloud-based applications